Good morning! So...it's now almost 7:00 AM and I've been up all night with no reason to be. Well, actually I know exactly why I'm up still - I feel asleep after coming home from work tonight and then had a massive headache so I took some Excedrine...forgetting that it's full of caffeine!
So, as the rest of the world was sleeping I sat here in silence and darkness thinking about nothing in particular trying to find a way to make me tired so I could actually fall asleep. Being a bit restless, I got back onto my computer and pulled up facebook thinking there HAD to be someone online or something to do from that site when I came across my sister's blog. Well, sibling rivalry ensued and I decided that I was going to make a blog bigger and better than hers! Afterall, I am older and wiser, right? (Hi Emily! Don't bother arguing with that point - you can't read your calendar correctly and went back to school too early...for the second semester in a row!) And hell, if I'm going to be up at all hours of the night with no one in particular to talk to, I might as well talk to EVERYONE!
So that's why I'm here: to give myself something to do when my mind is wandering aimlessly at night. We'll see how this goes - I'm pretty laid back and don't usually get riled up enought to get too vocal about things so we'll see what I might possibly be able to add. And chances are, a wonderful side effect of this could be yet another way for me to get under my sister's skin!
I think that this entry has done the job well enough for me to get a few hours of sleep now so...good morning! And good night!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh you bitch! Better me come back to school early than late! hahahaha I guess it was pretty dumb of me.
ReplyDelete